1. Charter: Responsible for marketing programs from planning (incl. aligning vision, strategies and resources), execution and monitoring to ensure marketing programs are effective and efficient to hit business priorities and goals.
2. Work with ww HQ teams such as DSC, regional CAMs and customers to make sure strategy, execution and metrics are aligned and well communicated.
3. Major deliverables include data driven proposal, detailed but clear guidance in execution plan for internal teams and customers, metrics result communication and regular program update to teams and mgt. Other deliverables such as operations/ planning management for team meetings/ events.
4. Product coverage mainly on client component products.
1. Preferred to have experience on program/project planning and management with multiple stakeholders and customers
2. Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build a strong business relationship with customers and internal teams
3. Strong presentation and negotiation skills, being consultative and analytical with data-driven approach
4. Passionate, willing to take challenge and try different things, comfortable to work in ambiguities, passionate to make things happen
5. This is a 12 months internship suitable for students that available for 4 days per week.